"The rider's cloak streamed behind him, and his hood was thrown back; his golden hair flowed shimmering in the wind of his speed. To Frodo it appeared that a white light was shining through the form and raiment of the rider, as if through a thin veil."
1) Start with a Regal Blue base-coat
3) Repeat Step 2, decreasing the amount of Regal Blue in the mix each time, 3:1, 2:1, until a 1:1 mix of Regal Blue:Enchanted Blue is reached.
1) Start with a base-coat of Chaos Black
2) Paint Codex Grey over the cloth, leaving the black in the recesses.
3) Highlight the cloth with Fortress Grey.
2) Highlight the armour with Mithril Silver.