Wednesday 2 January 2013

Battles in the Deeps; Part Fourteen - The Goblin Army

My army of Moria, as it currently stands. 52 Goblins (including the Prowlers), 12 Wild Wargs, Durburz, Groblog, the Dragon, the Spider Queen, a Cave Troll and a Wild Warg Chieftain. In total this comes to 1115 Points.


So what's next? Well for my Moria army, I still need to paint up a Cave Troll, 2 Shamans, a Captain, and around 30 more Moria Goblins. I've also got Escape from Goblin Town, so will be working on that as I finish my Moria army, and I'm also starting work on my next army, so stay tuned for updates.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Scott :D still got a long way to go though!

      Delete
  2. Loving this throng of badguys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Llama :D I worked out my Moria army totals above 2000 points for SBG, and around 2500 when I add in Goblin Town - I can't wait to have them all on display :D

      Delete