Saturday 14 April 2012

600 Point (Almost Complete!)* Dwarf Army Pictures

"Horsemen, hmph! I wish I could muster a legion of Dwarves, fully armed and filthy."

Here's my 600 Point Dwarf Army**, led by Gimli, Balin and a Dwarf Captain:


Army List:
Warband 1:
Gimli, son of Glóin
6 Dwarf Warriors with Shields
5 Khazad Guard
1 Dwarf Warrior with Banner

Warband 2:
Balin, son of Fundin
6 Dwarf Warriors with Shields
6 Khazad Guard

Warband 3:
Flói (Dwarf Captain with Shield)***
12 Dwarf Warriors with Dwarf Bows


*Two Khazad Guard still need painting from Balin's Warband
**The pictures may be a little blurry as they were taken whilst I was standing up, and had nothing to lean/rest on. 
***I named my Dwarf Captain Floi before Games Workshop released the current Flói Stonehand, so I'm keeping the name.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, they really look great all together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks simmuskhan :D I've really enjoyed painting them, and it's so rewarding to see them all together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat Dwarf army...from one Dwarf player to another, are you liking that 25pt banner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tiberius. I haven't really noticed much difference in my army build (other than replacing Murin and Drar with Gimli and Floi), but I do like the fact that banners are 5 points less :) I guess I'll like it more in larger battles. :)

    ReplyDelete